Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Product Review: Goody Spin Pin for Easy Up-Dos

     Just want to take a minute to tell you about a new product I think is pretty cool.  They are called Spin Pins, and they are by Goody.  I found mine at Walgreens, but I believe they are at all major retailers, and there are even generics on Ebay (for cheap!).
     So here's what they are.  They are little metal spiral pins that are supposed to do the duty of twenty regular bobby pins.  Intrigued? I was too. I decided to give a quick bun a try.  I pulled my hair into a loose bun (no rubber band required), and inserted one spiral on top, and one on the bottom.  Even with my notoriously fine, sleek hair, the spirals held my bun in place ALL DAY.  They are also supposed to be great for french twists.  They give kind of a loose, messy look which I like.  Regular buns can make me look a little school marmish or like I'm about to put on a production of Swan Lake. I digress. The point is that I highly recommend these for a sophisticated look with no hassle.
Cost: $6.99 for two


No comments:

Post a Comment