Friday, March 18, 2011

Scrapbook Fun

     Okay, my scrapbooking negligence is pitiful.  My youngest son is one, and I still have no scrapbook pages done for him!  I am just getting around to finishing ones for my oldest who is four.  I need to get with it.  Here is one page that I am pleased with, and sums up a time when my son seemed to be maturing at lightning fast speed.  I love the contrast of black, white and red.  It really makes black and white photos pop.

 
 First page
The letters were cut out on my Cricut machine, using the "Stamped" cartridge.  If I haven't mentioned it before, I have a love affair with my Cricut machine.  It is seriously the best invention to hit crafting since, well, EVER.  I use my machine all the time, and if you don't have one, you are missing out. (I should be a spokesperson for these for real!)  You can find deals on the more basic machines for under $100.  I have the Expression, which cuts bigger shapes and letters (up to 23" high), and it is awesome.  I scored it on Black Friday a few years ago for $200.  Put it on your birthday wish list immediately, or just treat yourself for no reason.  You deserve it!

 Second page

Full spread
 A close-up of some detail

My little man

No comments:

Post a Comment