Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Scrapbook Fun


One the title page, I used browns and oranges to coordinate with the colors in the photos, such as the bright life jacket my son is wearing.  I cut out the words, "Gone Fishin'" with my Cricut machine using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I then inked the edges for a distressed look.  I also cut out leaf shapes with my Cricut machine.


I had my photos printed by Walmart.com. I used the distressed feature from their website on the edges.  They actually have many cool features to choose from.  I usually wait to edit my photos on their site.  It saves me a step, and their choices are decent.


Here is a little bow I used to spruce up the page a bit.


I like to label the event using tags.  This way, years to come, I will remember the details of the photos, yet the captions fit in with the rest of the design.

   
This is the full spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment