Saturday, March 19, 2011

Etsy Sellers: You Have To Get This App!!

     I just installed an application on my Etsy account that is so sweet, I just have to pass it along.  So what is it?  It's a little something called moneybox.me.  This service, which is completely FREE, keeps track of your Etsy sales for you.  It's like a mini bookeeper.  It is even smart enough to take out Etsy fees, and Paypal fees, so you can see exactly how much you are making.
     But wait, there's more!  It will also keep track of your Etsy expenses for you (i.e., supplies, shipping materials, etc.).  This way, your personal dashboard gives you a complete report of what money you are actually making.  This is a great little tool to help with pricing and end of year taxes.  I LOVE this little gadget!  Head over to Moneybox.me to install yours, and get crackin'.  They even have a great little video you can watch so you know how to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment