Friday, July 1, 2011

Freebie Friday: Printable Lists

     You know what I love? Lists.  I may not seem like the organized type (just ask my husband), but I really rely on a good list to keep me in line.  Grocery lists, To do lists, a list of lists, I am a list nerd.  But you know what I like even more than lists? FREE stuff.  Today I've combined the two.  Here are some FREE printables for list-making that I have found across the web.  Enjoy!

 This to do list is offered by Mommy Tracked.  They have several cute selections of lists on their website all for FREE! This one reads, "Too bad all this juggling isn't toning my arms!"


This printable is for your babysitter.  It reminds you of all those important details you should share before you leave home.  Get it at Living Locurto.

This cute design is offered by La Vie Toni. These are adorable!


This list by Christa Baca is designed to help you stay on pace with your health and diet.  Track exercise, what you eat and more with this handy list.


ChoreTell presents this streamlined chart for daily chores.


The Project Girl will help you get your meal and grocery lists organized.


I like the design of this one by caronedmunds.


Okay, okay, this is not a list, but this FREE printable can't go unnoticed.  Isn't this an adorable business/Mommy card?  See it in other colors at How About Orange.


Show the love. Follow my blog on the right.  All the cool kids are doing it!




No comments:

Post a Comment