Friday, November 12, 2010

Letters From Santa

Last year's Letters From Santa was a big success, and I am hoping for even more interest this year, because the cause is so near and dear to my heart!

The Cause:Let me tell you a little about a family that is such a total inspiration to me.  Their names are the Ackermanns, and they left literally everything behind to follow their calling to El Salvador where they work with orphans and homeless.  (See website: http://keafamily.org/Home_Page.html) They have lost everything (but gained as well!).  They believe so much in their cause and these children that they have used their own savings to help the project, and have even emptied their 401ks.  Their lives are total self-sacrifice.  In order to keep their mission going, they themselves go through trials, such as having their power shut off.  Would you help me in supporting their cause, and help the children of El Salvador?

The Letters: They will be made with cute Christmas stationery, and will be personalized with your child's name and special accomplishment for the year (ex: Honor Roll, potty training, getting along with sibling, etc.). It will be postmarked at the North Pole so it looks like Santa himself sent it. This year you can choose either a Christian or general message.

-100% of the profits will be donated to Susan and Kurt Ackerman for their orphanage and daily expenses!

Here's what I need from you:

1.Each child's name and accomplishment

2.$5 per child

3.A contact # for you (just in case I have any questions)

4. Let me know if you would like a Christian or general message.

Please send info and payment (cash or check) to:

Mackenzie Boothe 2282 Kings Creek Lane Newport News, VA 23602

I need to receive these by December 5th. If you would spread the word about this project, I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment