Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dragonfly Papers: Some Shameless Self-Promotion

One thing I would like to do here is promote one of my favorite websites, which is Etsy.com.  If you have not checked it out, you really should.  It is sort of like Ebay, only everything is handmade.  Not only is it a great place to shop or try your hand at selling, it is an awesome place to get inspiration for your own projects. I have a shop on Etsy (Dragonfly Papers), and I figure, what's the point of having a blog if you don't get some promotion for yourself?  So here goes.
 My shop features all handmade stationery goods, from monogrammed cards to journals, invitations and birth announcements.  Here are some pictures.


This journal is made from an old Nancy Drew book.  I loved reading these books when I was kid.


         These flat cards have been very popular this summer.


These sweet little cards are perfect for a quick thank-you, a gift enclosure, or a note for your child's lunchbox.




These little envelopes give your business card the extra attention it deserves!


     Okay, I am finished.  Check out the whole shop if you'd like.  We Can Do It Girls readers will receive 10% off their entire purchase just by entering "Dragonfly" in the coupon bar.

     Stay tuned for other Etsy sellers being featured in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment