Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Working On Wednesday

     Our family is currently preparing for an upcoming move to Newport, Rhode Island, but that doesn't mean things will slow down for us to catch our breaths.  Things here are as busy as ever while I am simultaneously finishing up my MOPS group's newsletter, a cookbook compiled by the MOPS ladies, getting our house ready to rent out, and training for a half-marathon that is only a month away now.  Oh, yeah, and being Mommy to my little rug rats.
    That being said, I can always find a little time to be creative.  It is my outlet.  So here's what I'm working on today: a bunch of thank-you notes for the helpers at church who watch our kiddos while we do "official" MOPS business.  I'd rather be busy than bored!  Hope you're enjoying your Wednesday!



 This set of cards will be monogrammed for a customer.
I just received this shipment of envelopes with European flaps.  I heart envelopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment